Loading...

True life story

 


Affiliate marketing has blessed me by the help of God.     Am Amb. Unwana Edem, a pastor with Assemblies of God, Nigeria.              

 I started online business fully back 2006 when I finished my secondary school at BFC- uyo. 

Since then till date I only work for God but to know how how it feels to earn a salary or wait for salary I tell you the truth I don't have experience in that.

  But to some people it a good place to start but that should not be your endpoint earning salary for life because your employer will only give you enough for now for you to come back the next time. 

  Since 2006 I have been to a lot of online earning the type I called "DASHBOARD MONEY" even when Crypto comes to the space I was still seeing "DASHBOARD MONEY" why because an average black person want *free money*  which in reality it doesn't really exist in existence. 

So I keep on earning dashboard money still 2016 when I started Investing using my money to look for money and I started making money from Crypto but I would have earnI would have earn more when I 1st got a mail I think by Linda Ikeji or one other white man blogger  talking about *"Bitcoin"* but as a normal black I ignore it which if I take hold that opportunity when Bitcoin was not even a $1, I don't think I would lack money by now.


But that didn't stop me pushing still I got to know of Chris Ani and I have been reading his post online on Facebook until one day I decided to inbox him and we became friends on Facebook till date.


Then I ask him of making money in Crypto other than just Investing and waiting for 10 to whatever percentage returns.


He (Chris Ani) then introduce me to his free ebook in Bitcoin and there I learnt alot ways of earning Bitcoin which *AFFILIATE MARKETING* was the prime then before Crypto trading that I learnt from him.


So I asked... How can I do this successful? He then introduce me to his book "WhatsApp monetization" and I buy it, read it, digested and implement it to the fullest.


Which that lead to my break even though affiliate marketing Business which I made my 1st 13 btc valued $600,000 plus some month ago when Bitcoin get to $69,000 per 1 BTC.



Until you invest in learning you can't earn... Until you take action you will remain there... Until you take responsibilities nothing will change.


Stop wishing and start doing.



Here is another opportunity to learn from me..


There's a saying "follow who knows road"


End of real life story of Amb. Unwana Edem.


Today I have an offer for you if you join my group and join the affiliate Business am doing currently and you will Stand a chance to get this my Ebook on affiliate marketing selling for $2000 for free.



Second offer for you is free Crypto training


All this in this flyer free for joining my group and Activating your account with *WEALTHY EARNERS* the current affiliate marketing Business am doing now.


Here is my group link.

WEALTHY EARNERS

NOTE: NO SPAMMING OR PRIVATE CHAT OF PEOPLE IN THE GROUP ABOUT ANYTHING OTHER THAN WEALTHY EARNERS IS ALLOWED. 


ANYONE FOUND DOING SO WILL FACE LEGAL ACTION.



JOIN LET CHANGE OUR FINANCIAL... YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR FINANCIAL STATUS.





Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

SPONSORED ADS








David: Your Drone Master

David is a USA Certified USA Pilot and Drone Technologist.


ABOUT DAVID






He has over 4 years experience in the drone niche and the aviation industry. His feat has earned him coverage across media outlets both home and abroad including the Tribune, Network Africa (Channels), CNBC, CGTN, New Telegraph and Mexico Ledger.


He offers all kinds of drone related services including drone product acquisition, pilot training, piloting services, maintenance services, business consultation and building of custom drones to meet various business needs.

He is the founder of Erios Flight Systems and is on a mission to help businesses improve their productivity and profitability by incorporating drones into their task cycle.

CONTACT:

whatsapp contact click it to chat up now

HIS COMPANY AND BRAND : Erios Flight Systems AKA erios fly



Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *